Thursday, January 1, 2009

HELLO ALL- WELCOME :)

So, The Boss Bitch finally decided to join the multitudes of bloggers, bloggies, bloggets, eh…you get the jist of it!

Not sure why I wanted to join the insanity of the world wide web, but I figured, what the hell, I already have a Myspace,Facebook and all that, might as well start a blog. Perfect way to keep an insomniac busy when all the normal people have already went to bed. I am also an aspiring writer. Everything that I have read indicates that I need to sit on my ass and actually write something in order to consider myself a writer, so…well, here goes.

My ‘name’ is, well, I guess you can just call me-Boss Lady.

Granted this will not become the great American novel, but maybe it will be my start to starting it.

I look forward to getting to know my future readers! ENJOY! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really liked it. Please remind me to NEVER get waxed down there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time Ms. Boss! Look forward to more from you.

    ReplyDelete